Now that we are all staying at home a lot more it’s probably been an easy task to keep the place spic and span. However, when normality, or something close to it, returns what can you do to maintain the tidiness? Here are a few things that you can do, but have you considered saving on the vacuuming by getting a nice bit of Laminate Wood Flooring? You will need to give it a wipe, and maybe get a rug, but otherwise its low maintenance.
- Make the bed in the morning. You might have found that you’re spending longer in it at the moment but when you do rise don’t leave it in a mess.
- Make a list of the most important jobs. It’s always a good idea to prioritise what needs to be done. Being organised is a good start.
- Clear up any muddles as you go. Don’t assume that when you see a mess someone else has got it covered. Sort it yourself.
- Get rid of the stuff you do not need. You’ll feel much better once you’ve reappraised the junk that you have.
- Make a certain day to do all the washing. This might be over two days depending on the family size but once it’s done it’s done.
- Work consistently and make sure you have the products to clean things not too far away.